Ø Business Support Executive: (Male)
Ø Service Support Executive: (Male)
|· The official working hour is 9.45am to 6.30pm of all working days from Monday to Saturday in a week.
· All Executives should report and discuss to the concern Authority on each working days as:
¨ 9.45am – 10.30am: Attendance and review on plan for the same day.
¨ 2.30pm – 3.30pm: Any Planning for the Next day
¨ 5.00pm – 6.30pm: Activities on the same day and discussion for the next working day
· All Sundays & the major Govt. holidays (listed in the Office notice Board) are not consider as working days.
· Other Bank holidays i.e 02nd and 04th Saturdays are fix for all Executives to attend the group meets at office. For field executives, it’s advise that they should do all paper works relates to their works, are attend those days at office.
Salary and perks :
· The Executive should eligible for Salary from the date of joining in the Company. So he should confirm his/her Basic Salary (before join the company) with the higher reporting authority or with HR executive of the company.
· The Gross Salary of an executive includes basic pay, mobile allowance, premium for Health Insurance*, premium for PPF*, allowance for house rent** and other allowances.
· The local conveyances, expenditure in Tour and Others also added and considered as monthly take home of an executive.
(*). The premium for PPF and Insurance are eligible by an executive after continuing min. of 06 months with the company. The executive should eligible before the period by management’s decision.
(**). The allowance for house rent is applicable to the executives who agree to work in other zone/territory and that zone/territory is treated as local for him/her.
· The Executive should get Rs. 1per kilometer in Local and Rs. 1.50Per Km on Tour or actual Bus Fare (the Ticket must be attached with the Tour bill).
(Note): All Executives should get their Salary, allowances and Incentives in time and deposited by company directly to the saving bank account registered by them. *(No Cash transactions are entertained)
Ø Candidate Profile:
· Qualification: Min. of Graduate (CBSE Preferred) Passed.
· Age: 25 + ~ 30 (Preferred)
· Language: Hindi, English, Odia (Speak, Write)
· Vehicle: Having own Vehicle with all the documents Cleared.
· Others: Having min. Computer Knowledge(for Reporting, mailing) (Mandatory)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria