Responsibilities: - Performing data entry and maintaining proper record-keeping of files and documents - Responding to queries via email or phone - Handling back-office tasks such as documentation, file movement, and record-keeping - Attending to and resolving client complaints or inquiries - Coordinating with other departments as necessary - Generating reports, such as daily, weekly, and monthly summaries - Supporting the administrative and management team with various tasks - Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
Requirements: - Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification - Fresh graduates are welcome to apply - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Strong organizational and time management skills - Good knowledge of computer applications, including MS Office Suite - Good data entry and analytical skills - Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks - Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Note: The job duties and specifications can vary depending on the employer's requirements.
Here are some benefits of working as a Back Office Executive:
1. Good Starting Point: The Back Office Executive position is a perfect starting point for those starting their careers and seeking to gain experience in a professional setting.
2. Career Growth: Back Office Executive has many opportunities for career advancement, ranging from administrative assistants to senior management.
3. Technical Skills Development: Effective back office operations require the use of computer applications, providing opportunities to develop technical skills such as using software like MS Office Suite, data entry, and analytical skills.
4. Personal and Professional Skills Development: Back Office Executives develop personal and professional skills such as communication, time management, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
5. Low Stress: The Back Office Executive position is relatively lower stressed than other roles, which allows for a better work-life balance.
6. Workplace Diversity: Since Back Office Executive is a basic role within an organization, the position offers diversity in the job description, leading to knowledge across different departments.
7. Integration with other organizational operations working at the back-end intern allows you to understand the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Note: The benefits of working as a Back Office Executive may vary depending on the industry, organization, location, and job title.