Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Odisha, India
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary:We are seeking a dedicated and organized Store Keeper to join our team in Odisha. The Store Keeper will be responsible for efficiently managing the company’s inventory and ensuring that all materials are stored safely and accurately. This role requires strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accurate records of all incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- Conduct regular stock counts and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate for operational needs.
Storage and Organization:
- Safely store all materials and products to prevent damage or deterioration.
- Label and categorize items for easy retrieval.
- Implement a first-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory system.
- Inspect incoming materials for quality and quantity.
- Report any damaged or defective items to the appropriate department.
- Ensure that materials meet company standards and specifications.
- Maintain comprehensive records of all transactions and movements.
- Generate reports on inventory levels, stock turnover, and other relevant metrics.
- Prepare requisitions for restocking supplies as needed.
- Provide regular reports to management on inventory status and trends.
- Assist in forecasting future inventory needs based on historical data and company growth.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to inventory management.
- Ensure compliance with relevant safety and regulatory standards.
- Coordinate with various departments to fulfill material requests.
- Collaborate with procurement and finance teams to optimize inventory costs.
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Store Keeper or similar role.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with inventory management software.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and move heavy items when necessary.
- Knowledge of inventory control practices and principles.
- Prior experience in a warehouse or manufacturing setting.
- Certification in inventory management or related field.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience and qualifications to [Mail- email@example.com, Cont- 77880 09728]
We thank all applicants for their interest in [Careersathi], but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.