Job Title: HR Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: HR Manager or Director of Human Resources
Job Overview:The HR Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a crucial role in the recruitment and hiring process of the organization. This role is responsible for sourcing, attracting, and selecting top talent to meet the company’s staffing needs. The HR Talent Acquisition Specialist collaborates with various departments to ensure the successful acquisition of skilled and qualified candidates.
- Sourcing and Recruitment:
- Utilize various recruiting channels, including job boards, social media, professional networks, and employee referrals to source qualified candidates.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle, from posting job openings to conducting interviews and making job offers.
- Conduct initial candidate assessments to determine suitability for positions.
- Build a strong pipeline of potential candidates for current and future job openings.
- Candidate Screening and Assessment:
- Review resumes and applications to identify qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews to assess candidates’ skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate and facilitate technical assessments and skills tests when necessary.
- Interview Coordination:
- Schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Communicate interview details to candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Offer Management:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create competitive and compelling job offers.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates and negotiate terms when necessary.
- Onboarding Assistance:
- Assist in the onboarding process, ensuring that new hires have a smooth transition into the organization.
- Compliance and Documentation:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of candidate interactions and recruitment activities.
- Talent Acquisition Strategy:
- Contribute to the development of talent acquisition strategies and initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience in talent acquisition and recruitment, preferably in a corporate or agency setting.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment techniques and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other HR software tools.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Professional certification in HR or talent acquisition (e.g., PHR, SHRM-CP) is a plus.
- Strong sourcing and networking abilities.
- Effective interviewing and assessment skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidentiality and ethical conduct.
- Strong attention to detail.